firstname.lastname@example.org | 410.879.1170
Every home tells a story.
Why not make yours one of the classics?
Experience the freedom of choice. No two people are alike and no two houses should be, either. Your new home should be a wonderful reflection of you, incorporating your unique personality, tastes and lifestyle into every element. At Korey Custom Homes, we’re here to listen to your desires and transform them into your perfect home. We are committed to superior quality and detail, and we build each home as if it was our own.
We’re more than just your builder. Building a dream home should be a team effort between the client and the builder. At Korey Custom Homes, we strive to deliver incomparable quality, communication, flexibility and total customer satisfaction. We operate with integrity and professionalism to ensure that your entire experience with us is exceptional, from sale to construction to move-in and beyond.
Let’s take your home building journey together. Building a new home can be complicated, but over the years we have streamlined the process to make it as simple as possible. We take the stress out of home-building with transparency and straightforward processes, so you are fully engaged with us every step of the way.
- If you don’t already have a lot, start by browsing our selection of fabulous communities and gorgeous properties.
- Next, review out extensive portfolio of customizable floorplans, or provide us with plans of your own.
- Once you’ve selected your perfect lot and plans, we will help you secure financing, obtain all of the necessary building permits for you, and answer all your questions along the way.
- Visit our design studio. Our design specialists will help you select all of the interior and exterior details of your new home including cabinets, flooring, light fixtures, paint colors, and more.
- Construction begins. This is the exciting part! Throughout the construction process, your personal project manager will work closely with you and keep you informed of our progress to ensure a smooth and stress-free project. A number of walk-throughs will take place to ensure your complete and satisfaction. Of course, you’re always welcome at your home site anytime.
- At the end of construction, a pre-occupancy inspection and orientation will be held prior to your moving in. This gives you an opportunity to confirm that the work completed meets the quality standards outlined in the contract documents.
- Time to move in to your dream home! We will be with you then and for a full ten years afterwards through the comprehensive HBW-10 warranty.
At Korey Custom Homes, we pride ourselves on developing great relationships with our clients. We are here to guide you, answer your questions, and celebrate your new home with you each and every step of the way.
To learn more about our award-winning custom homes, please click the "Request Info" button below or call us at 410-879-1170.
"The Korey Homes staff has been cordial, helpful, and flexible throughout our 9 month journey. We have truly appreciated particularly the follow-up and decision-making processes that have been followed during both the sale and construction periods. At no time did we feel pressured or hurried throughout selections and construction. Everyone was super in making our experience feel like a team effort between owner and builder."
- Mike & Barbara Cullen